• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 25 - July 29, 2018

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone else out of sorts today? Specifically about not hanging out with friends, wearing a swimsuit all day or having a cold alcoholic beverage in hand? :(

Not that they allow any that where I work, but it still feels weird! :D

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@007 do you have an email address and I can mail you some video clips are pictures I don't have many. The videos I have I will cut certain clups out of them and email them to you

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@007
29 gigabyte of pictures and video. This is going to take awhile.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@mattschepker and all.

My email address is Flatlander1200 at yahoo dot com

You can send photos there (10 or less per email please) or even a short video. You can also use WeTransfer.com to send me up to 2GB of photos/video at a time for free. Please pm me and let me know, because I have to clear it off quickly.

For @buckbuck photo and video volume (or anywhere in between), please PM me for my physical address and send me a cd or memory card/stick. I’m happy to return them after I offload.

I appreciate all video and photo contributions, I prefer to process them on my own software. No need to edit before you send unless there is something that you don’t want me to see! :eek::p:D

Ar240owner’s wife

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hanging out in the rain today, we made the drive up to Sullivan to check out the North End Pub for lunch. When we were leaving I pulled up to this Glastron/Carlson jet boat for sale and then saw the name. I mean I pretty much have to buy this thing right?View attachment 80050
That’s gotta be a sign! :winkingthumbsup":eek:

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like a good time was had by all. Really wish I could have made this trip happen. I'll have a concerted effort to make it happen next year.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The large raft up:

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Until that last one. Then he looks like the rest of us.

Cody Johnson

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So this is about 90 days late but we have some photos from this year’s gathering to get out to the group possibly for the 2019 slideshow. If anyone has an address we can send the disk to or another option let me know. Thanks

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We haven’t sent ours in yet either. It’s not too late is it, @007 ?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Cody Johnson Man sorry our schedule couldn't match up. Having a boat full of newer people wanting to surf really takes up a lot of time. I fell real bad that we couldn't raft up with you guys Saturday.

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Impelled

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do we have next years date for 2019? Nevermind, I found it~ July 24-28

IndySmittyYammi

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are official dates set for 2019? We're new to the jet boat world and this looks like a lot of fun! Just want to make sure we get it on the calendar.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are official dates set for 2019? We're new to the jet boat world and this looks like a lot of fun! Just want to make sure we get it on the calendar.
Yes. Jul 24-28. :)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
The campground site is stating that they may not be able to accept/keep reservations made right now due to the government shut down.
I am going to hold off on booking just yet, but kinda sad. Also means that no one is maintaining stuff so hopefully all is sorted out soon and people go back to work!
If and when I book, I will probably be getting the same site a last year. Seems @shane hric won't be going in 2019. He does a lot of National Guard work and will be out of town for that.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The campground site is stating that they may not be able to accept/keep reservations made right now due to the government shut down.
I am going to hold off on booking just yet, but kinda sad. Also means that no one is maintaining stuff so hopefully all is sorted out soon and people go back to work!
If and when I book, I will probably be getting the same site a last year. Seems @shane hric won't be going in 2019. He does a lot of National Guard work and will be out of town for that.
Also means if your brave enough you can go camp for free this weekend!