• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Shelbyville

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
12 days and counting!

Funny-Travel-Memes-22.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Ok! I haven't frequented The forums like i have in the past due to busy-ness but lets do this!
Is there an itinerary I missed? Friday and Saturday Raft up location i saw now, shirts ordered, but is there a dinner event going on any of the nights?
Debating Trying to scurry down after work Thursday or get there early Friday morning.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok! I haven't frequented The forums like i have in the past due to busy-ness but lets do this!
Is there an itinerary I missed? Friday and Saturday Raft up location i saw now, shirts ordered, but is there a dinner event going on any of the nights?
Debating Trying to scurry down after work Thursday or get there early Friday morning.
Catered Dinner Friday night. Hosting at Lithia Resort at the pavilion.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Catered Dinner Friday night. Hosting at Lithia Resort at the pavilion.
I believe there are also planned s’mores and some kid games for Thursday night at @Yamagirl ’s campsite.

Wake08

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Nathan Bryant, will be there for the raft up if you can get him added to the permit, he will not be there for the dinner. He has the rv at Lithia resort!

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally finished playing Tetris loading up and heading to Shelbyville today🥳. Let’s just say Yamaha did not disappoint yet again this year! Jet BoatPilot, you are amazing! Transom Water Sports, St. Louis Yamaha, Jetboaters.net, Transom Time, Gatlin Products , Jewls Customs and Lithia Springs Resort, from the bottom of my heart I thank you for your sponsorship this year. It truly would not be the same without your support.
Speaking of support, I want to thank Abe, Jen and Scott for talking me off the ledge multiple times 🤣 you three are amazing to work with. I promise I’ll learn more names (not just handles) but no promises with the technology side. Cindy (Lithia Springs,) thank you for your patience. Going into this green I had a lot of questions-a lot!-Neil, thanks for answering my thousands of texts and calls! We will miss you this year!!
Again, thank you to our sponsors-we are super excited for you all to see what they sent, but you’ll have to wait til Friday night😉

Here is the long-awaited itinerary. We would love to get a group picture about 2 PM on Saturday if you could take a break in water sports. Scott (SCP1) posted a map earlier of the area we will tie up in. If for some reason we have to change area location, we will post it on here.

Thursday-
-7pm S’mores Night@Lithia Resort Shelter
-Yard Games
-Pick up t-shirts

Friday-
-Water sports
-Tie up Area 3
-6:30 Dinner Will Be Served, LR Shelter. Bring A Chair, Beverage And A Hearty Appetite For Food And Fun!

Saturday-
-Water sports
-Tie Up Area 3. A Picture Will Be Taken At 2 PM. We Would Love To See Everyone There For A Group Picture.
-Bon Fire In LS Shelter
-Bags Tournament (if more people could pack their boards this could happen😬)

Sunday-
-Gregory’s Next Door To Lithia Has A Great Breakfast!
-Watersports
-The End😢

We brought ladder ball, big jenga, frisbee and croquet. Please feel free to bring out any yard games you may have as well.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to myself, Abe and Jen or Scott. My family and I are staying in room 4-please feel free to stop by.
See you all soon!

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok heads up-Lithia ice machine is being fixed today and Gregory’s is closed on mondays. The few of you that are coming today may want to get ice from in town if you need any, marina has a few bags though.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Bummed we are going to miss this year, cant wait to see all the pics!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Folks: I will be making the video this year and am going to need help collecting pics from everyone.

Our normal drone flyers for the raft up pic aren’t able to come this year, so hopefully someone can take a few drone pics of the various raftups and the planned pic at 2:00 on Saturday.

As you begin the trek to Shelbyville, snap a few pics of the trip down/over/up and be sure to take a lot of pics of the weekend. Next week I’ll figure out some method to facilitate you sending your best/favorite pics and videos to me for the video.

Thanks!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Boats ready camper half loaded. We both work Late and will probably pull our infamous midnight run downs. If y'all are up we will close the party down. But more likely Open it up in the morning!

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
6D3BABB8-C0C6-40C7-85CA-EB64D3E65A2D.png
Not too far from marina in case weather turns bad.