• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 24 - July 28 2019

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am sure I am violating many of my own boat rules, but we are enjoying ribs on the back of the boat with @Sheboat and listing to live entertainment!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another great year are in the books. Looking forward to next year. Thanks @OperationROL @007 @JCampbell and wife's.

Made it home safe after finding out 1 of our bunk boards was cracked this morning. We used zip ties and screws to brace bunk board with another 2×6. No hardware stores were open yet. Thanks guys for helping me out and putting your stuff on the back burner for a little bit.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
It was great to see everyone!! Thank you again to all involved, we look forward to next year.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Woke up to a driver side tire of 17 lbs. Also I noticed that the bolts on my bunks were loose, something I guess I can add to my list to check periodically.

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
We had a great time (all be it short and last minute trip). Hats off to all of you for making us feel like family. I never thought I would pull my boat 6hr to hang out with other jet boat owners. Now we are already talking about how we can't wait till next year.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20190727_105823.jpg20190727_111127.jpg20190726_185910.jpg
I tried to find 3 photos that summed up the general experience. Raft up, water sports and party!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Oh monday. I have withdrawal. Special thanks to @buckbuck for Sunday morning surfing. We loved it!
Now back to the grind!

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like an awesome time. It also looks like someone won an some board courtesy of Gantlin Products (@jcyamaharider & @jcyamahariders wife).

20190729_065314.jpg

If some individuals (anyone) were interested, they could go to a certain place, pick out a certain wakesurf board (any of them), add it to their cart, and put in the code "Shelby Surf", they might see a substantial percentage savings (10 +15). All boards ship free.

I'll just leave this here.

Valid thru AUG 3

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
We had a great time this year!!! Busy playing catch up. Congrats to @BigAbe75 for winning the Cobra cat surf board from Transom Watersports! I Highly recommend this board. Very easy to ride and comfortable. Like @J-RAD said ( and we announced during the dinner) he has been gracious enough to offer a discount code to all Shelbyville participants. We very much appreciate his support.

Thanks to organizers of this event and to everyone that participated. We always enjoy hanging out with everyone and to any we didn't get to meet up with or our schedules didn't we always have next year.