• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Shelbyville

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thursday night kids fun! S’mores in the picnic shelter between cabin 5&6🥰

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I have corn hole boards but no bags. Anyone got the bags? Should i bring boards?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have corn hole boards but no bags. Anyone got the bags? Should i bring boards?
I think we have a couple sets already. We may have a couple sets of washers too.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20210730_054613.jpg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We have some awesome prizes at dinner tonight! Thanks so much to our sponsors!

40C23E02-04DF-420E-BAC0-021AE58CD032.jpeg7702E54D-B3C2-430A-9A6F-D6EC98077B68.jpegEveryone not here yet, but coming… hurry up! I’m hungry!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, looks like a great time :thumbsup:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Anyone interested, we are bowling in Pana at 11:00 a.m.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Defiantly miss everyone!

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sure missed u ol’ timers yesterday!🤣 (as in been here for a long time😬😘) we are pulling out today after bowling-my mom is flying in from Canada tomorrow and thought we would get a Headstart since it is crazy boat weather right now. We are going to leave our room (4) open because it has a lot of food in it! Kevin knows there is food in there as well. Please help yourself. There are bags of chicken, big pot of coleslaw, and lots of ham, noodles buns and cookies too! Enjoy everyone. We really had a great time🥳

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sure missed u ol’ timers yesterday!🤣 (as in been here for a long time😬😘) we are pulling out today after bowling-my mom is flying in from Canada tomorrow and thought we would get a Headstart since it is crazy boat weather right now. We are going to leave our room (4) open because it has a lot of food in it! Kevin knows there is food in there as well. Please help yourself. There are bags of chicken, big pot of coleslaw, and lots of ham, noodles buns and cookies too! Enjoy everyone. We really had a great time🥳
We are still hanging out. Just raided the cupboards. Lol. Not sure if anyone is still here for lunch, but holler if you are and want some lunch.

yam230

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you all for your hard work and also to the sponsors for all the treasures and the dinner. We had a fabulous time. :winkingthumbsup"

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you all for having us at the 14th Annual 2021 Shelbyville Gathering. You all are great folks and we had a great time. Special thanks to Sherida, Scott and Abe for their hard work in planning and hosting, as well as the sponsors who made this such a wonderful event. Hope to see our new Shelbyville family again next year.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thank you all for having us at the 14th Annual 2021 Shelbyville Gathering. You all are great folks and we had a great time. Special thanks to Sherida, Scott and Abe for their hard work in planning and hosting, as well as the sponsors who made this such a wonderful event. Hope to see our new Shelbyville family again next year.
Awesome to meet you Dave!