• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 24 - July 28 2019

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
The weekend after Shelbyville is always the loneliest boating weekend of the year for me. To go from 30+ boats full of friends to just a few of us in a single 192 on the lake.

That being said, any of my friends heading out near-ish me this weekend?
Sunday, Lake WI?

CAP44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The weekend after Shelbyville is always the loneliest boating weekend of the year for me. To go from 30+ boats full of friends to just a few of us in a single 192 on the lake.

That being said, any of my friends heading out near-ish me this weekend?
I’ll be up in the Chain O’Lakes (Waupaca, WI) on Saturday.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
20130802_065109.jpg
2013 we showed up so excited and so early in the morning!
Man we were stylin!

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
View attachment 101713
2013 we showed up so excited and so early in the morning!
Man we were stylin!
Looking good. I love the ss. That is the boat that got us to start to want to upgrade from the exciter. I know the truck is probable fully loaded in the pic. I see a bit of squat in the rear. I put a set of Sumosprings on our '17 raptor and helped a ton with no added stiffness when not loaded. Loaded had a nice ride also. SumoSprings® by SuperSprings® International, Inc.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Looking good. I love the ss. That is the boat that got us to start to want to upgrade from the exciter. I know the truck is probable fully loaded in the pic. I see a bit of squat in the rear. I put a set of Sumosprings on our '17 raptor and helped a ton with no added stiffness when not loaded. Loaded had a nice ride also. SumoSprings® by SuperSprings® International, Inc.
That pic was in 2013, Lee has since upgraded. lol

yam230

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was just reading the 2019 Lake Shelbyville magazine I picked up from Lithia Springs. There is a digital photo contest. Looking at all the super photos everyone has....I know there’s a winner the group

If interested, www.lakeshelbyville.com

Different categories....scenic/boating/swimming/
People enjoying activities

FYI

yam230

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I was just reading the 2019 Lake Shelbyville magazine I picked up from Lithia Springs. There is a digital photo contest. Looking at all the super photos everyone has....I know there’s a winner the group

If interested, www.lakeshelbyville.com

Different categories....scenic/boating/swimming/
People enjoying activities

FYI
image.jpgimage.jpg

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I see. I must have skipped the 2013 part.
The truck blew a tranny and got traded in for my wife's expeditionand the same year i had to buy my truck i have now. 2004 f150 and wifes is 2010. Two thirsty 5.4 3 valves.

jacoviii

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
The truck blew a tranny and got traded in for my wife's expeditionand the same year i had to buy my truck i have now. 2004 f150 and wifes is 2010. Two thirsty 5.4 3 valves.
I feel you on the thirsty trucks. We only got 8-10 MPGs on the trip.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20190804_221422.jpg

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
After a brief conversation with @007 this week, I volunteered to give him a break from building the 2019 video collage. So, this is the last call for pics. Anybody that has any outstanding and awesome pics from the 2019 Shelbyville gathering, send me a PM and I'll send you my email address. I'll take pics emailed or shared via a cloud service (Google Drive, Dropbox, whatever). If you have a bunch, I would prefer a cloud download over email.

I'm going to start sorting this weekend, so let me know in the next few days if you have anything to contribute. I have all the pics that @007 already had, so if you sent some to him... I have them.

@jcyamaharider @jcyamahariders wife Can you guys send me your aerial shots, and anything else. :)

Thanks folks!

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thx @BigAbe75! I can't wait to see your spin on the annual video.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
After a brief conversation with @007 this week, I volunteered to give him a break from building the 2019 video collage. So, this is the last call for pics. Anybody that has any outstanding and awesome pics from the 2019 Shelbyville gathering, send me a PM and I'll send you my email address. I'll take pics emailed or shared via a cloud service (Google Drive, Dropbox, whatever). If you have a bunch, I would prefer a cloud download over email.

I'm going to start sorting this weekend, so let me know in the next few days if you have anything to contribute. I have all the pics that @007 already had, so if you sent some to him... I have them.

@jcyamaharider @jcyamahariders wife Can you guys send me your aerial shots, and anything else. :)

Thanks folks!
I will send you some this weekend.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Thanks folks!
Sure can @BigAbe75 , just give @jcyamahariders wife or myself maybe till the weekend to round some up. Got some projects going on right now.

Milwmarc

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My boys and I would like to see if we could make 2020 gathering as newbies..is there a thread started yet

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My boys and I would like to see if we could make 2020 gathering as newbies..is there a thread started yet
That would be awesome! Yep, under gatherings.