• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Shelbyville

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Boat launch is easy access. Costs $5 per day, I think. Stick cash in an envelope and put in a box.

If you want a slip, call Lithia springs marina. It’s very nice and not too pricey.
Thanks. Do most folks at this event pull their boat or get dock space? Is there room for parking with a trailer at Lithia?

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks. Do most folks at this event pull their boat or get dock space? Is there room for parking with a trailer at Lithia?
Yes, lots of room for trailers at the resort. But, it does get tight. It’s probably half and half, trailer to slip. Maybe a few more with a slip.

I think my plans are evolving and I’m moving toward the attending column. I probably ought to book a slip. If you call this week, report back on the availability, if you can. Most years, by now, they’re probably sold out. But this year attendance doesn’t seem quite as high as it has been in the past.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
🔥🔥FREE YAMAHA BOAT🔥🔥🔥🔥

OK, OK, I lied 😬 but now that I have everyone’s attention there’s a few things that have to get done to make this event successful. We need numbers people! Please please message SCP1 with your boat info and the number of people you are going to have with you. On those numbers, we will assume everyone is going to the Friday night dinner so we can give numbers to the caterer. Also, Abe and Jen are making amazing progress on the shirts-but again with count we will get an accurate price.
This is really shaping up to be an awesome weekend. Of course YAMAHA is our number one amazing supportive sponsor. Truly can’t say enough good things about them! We have also brought in a few new sponsors-Humm was going to mention them now but maybe I will in another post-bwahahahhh (that’s supposed to be an evil laugh)

Friday night we have moved the banquet from indoors to outdoors at Lithia. We want to be sensitive to everyone with/without kids, with/without vaccine, with/without masks, respectful fun friends-no matter where we are. Outdoor games, amazing prizes and delicious catered food... with a campfire to boot!
Soooooo.... Numbers people😉
Here is your to do list-
1. Boat info and how many people adults/children are going to be on your boat/going to dinner-message that to SCP1
2. Abe for t-shirts-he will have pricing when we have a better count.

(And if you read all the way to the end little bit of good news is Cindy at Lithia told me they have an amazing ice machine now-game changer!!!!)

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
My vacations al start in less than a month! It's time to party! Clean those boats and tweak those surf setups!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Shame we can't make the event but will be there in spirt and.............. well can't really say yet.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
SHIRTS! 👕 SHIRTS! 👕 SHIRTS!
Orders in by JUNE 30 Please
We have some amazing sponsors this year you guys! Scott,Abe,Jen and I are super excited about it!! Shirts look great thanks to Jen and Abe.

Scott Huse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Unfortunately we are not going to make the event this year. We are closing on a new home on Friday 7/30. We have already paid for a slip for Thursday to Sunday and they have a no refunds policy, so if anyone is interested in slipping their boat let me know and I can change the name on the reservation. No charge just send pictures of you guys having fun while I am moving.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Unfortunately we are not going to make the event this year. We are closing on a new home on Friday 7/30. We have already paid for a slip for Thursday to Sunday and they have a no refunds policy, so if anyone is interested in slipping their boat let me know and I can change the name on the reservation. No charge just send pictures of you guys having fun while I am moving.
Hey Scott, I’ll take it.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Oh Scott, congrats on the new home but we’ll sure miss you and your family!

Last edited:

Wake08

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Rxh20 will be there Wednesday-Saturday, they will be staying with us on the houseboat, they will have their chaparral they have brought in the past.

Yamagirl

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Rxh20 will be there Wednesday-Saturday, they will be staying with us on the houseboat, they will have their chaparral they have brought in the past.
Perfect! Dinner too right? (You prob filled that section out on the shirt form, just excited to see everyone!🥰)

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Back from the Bimini trip and doing last minute meal planning for the Shelbyville gathering. Other than the banquet and marshmallow roast, is there anything else scheduled (itinerary) we should plan for?

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Back from the Bimini trip and doing last minute meal planning for the Shelbyville gathering. Other than the banquet and marshmallow roast, is there anything else scheduled (itinerary) we should plan for?
We normally just grill out for dinner, bring charcoal. We normally pack lunch, there is not much for options for eating on the water except the very north end which is a haul. Also keep in mind a drive in to town is a ways as well, so we try to just bring everything we need or stop when we are on our way in. Friday and Saturday we will be rafting/tie ups, locations to come. Some bring kids kayaks, inflatables, inflatable bulls, floating mats, paddle boards for the hilarious races! Also some hopefully including myself will do some water sports before the tie ups. I’m sure I’m missing something that someone else can add.

Last edited:

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Last chance to send me your boat info as I will filling out the rafting permit tomorrow!

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Last chance to send me your boat info as I will filling out the rafting permit tomorrow!
u have ours, right?