• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

2018 Lake Shelbyville Gathering July 25 - July 29, 2018

Where in Coon/possum tucked back in the corner.

NEWSFLASH: Dinner is at 7pm!

NEWSFLASH: Dinner is at 7pm!

Further clarification:
Everyone can get there at 6, but dinner is at 7. Dj and bartender will be there at 6.

Thanks for following along! :winkingthumbsup"

The bungee broke , never again !! Waiting for Dr

@ar240owner first attempt with a bungee rope. Did not go well. @Ar240owner’s wife got the worst of it.
:(:blackeye:
Shoot!!! I missed that.

You guys are a pretty violent bunch I must say... lol, after @jcyamaharider tried to rearrange my swim platform...
@jcyamaharider hope you okay, Brother!

Many, many, many thanks for showing us the ropes today! Sorry we needed to wrap things up before the dinner and boogie, there was no chance for us to hang around with Kate leaving town tomorrow morning for a foreign trip, we just couldn;t swing it. Next year for sure!!!

Boy, did we learn! I'll tell ya - an hour hands-on/on the lake tutorial with @jcyamaharider = several months of experimenting on our own!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Shelbyville rocks! And what a beautiful lake, too.

Here is the Master and his creation (the wave!):
upload_2018-7-27_22-21-33.png

The new wave is INSANE:
upload_2018-7-27_22-23-19.png

--

All is good @swatski. Done that 100 times, will never do it again.

Minor cut to the head, super glued it back together. I guess that's what I get for being a dumb ass.

All is good @swatski. Done that 100 times, will never do it again.

Minor cut to the head, super glued it back together. I guess that's what I get for being a dumb ass.
Oh thank god, thank you for letting us know!
I knew you would be okay! I was more worried about the swim platform, but she is fine, too!
:D

We really can't thank you enough for the tutorial - excellent, excellent results!!!

--

20180726_164348.jpg
An untamed beast in it's natural environment.
2 smokes rock. Miss my boat every time i see yours!

20180727_145301.jpg 20180727_145301.jpg 20180727_145330.jpg 20180727_145352.jpg

20180727_202035.jpg
About to floss...

20180727_203544.jpg
My son Clayton announces a number.

OK....so what HAPPENED????
Just a little Shelbyville Custom, @jcyamaharider pulling a 540 back-flip of a Yamaha swim platform!
Nothing unusual in those waters, lol. Hey, they don't call them Saintlunatics for nothing, right!? lol

--

Back