• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210/222 Height on Trailer

srr5008

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
I'm toying with the idea of picking up a used 210 FSH or a new 222 FSH.

I know this topic has been raised before, but I've seen a lot of inconsistencies. Yamaha's website states that the 222 is exactly 11' high on the trailer. I've also read comments where people say both of these models range from 10'-5" to 11'-10".

My garage door opening in my pole barn is exactly 11'-0". Will either of these models fit?

Any help would be appreciated!

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My 222 FSH Sport E measures right at the Yamaha listed 11-6 or even a tad more to the top of rocket launchers. . With the hard top it is just a little taller than a 222 with soft top which is listed at 11-0. I can’t really give you exact measurements on any other. My dealer was happy to help me when I showed up with tape measure while shopping.
Good luck!