• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 FSH trolling motor mount pics?

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
How did the finished product work out for you? I’m thinking of doing the same for the install of a MK Ulterra. Should balance out the boat better.
I have been completely satisfied with the trolling motor install. The only surprise I had is that the fiberglass isnt completely flat in that area so I had to add some nonmetallic shims. I mocked up the plate out of cardboard but didnt catch that part if i would have mocked it up in plywood or something.

I can get some pics next time I get the boat, just let me know what you are interested in. It has been pouring rain all weekend so didnt get the boat out.

Smumpower

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you for your input. I just realized you responded. Sorry the multiple messages. I was planning on putting a 1/4” aluminum support plate underneath the right now gunnel as a support bracket to thicken the fiberglass, and a 1/2” top bracket similar to yours to mount the Rta 62 puck to. Is there anything I should be aware of I might not be seeing?