• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 Mercury sport jet won’t go passed 4000 rpm

robert rodano

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I have a sugar sand 4+2 2003 with a 210 sport jet mercury, one day it was running great then took out of the water and went to flush it out and it would not start ( it did crank over). So I had my boat place work on it they said it was bad stator, power packs, and regulator rectifier. They replacedall those parts and it started but would not rev over 3500-4000 rpm. Next they said it was fuel issue and re did carbs and fuel filter and also the timing, but still won’t go over 4000 rpm. any thoughts

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Possibly @Administrative I can remove this duplicate post as the origional is being addressed.