• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 Sport Center Console Cover

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone looking for a 210 Sport Center Console cover I just listed one for sale in the classified section. Long story short ended up with two due to being on back order. Dealer stated he never received my cancellation e-mail so I would be subject to a restocking fee. Rather than do that I'd rather sell to a member at a loss. By the way great cover and easy to install.

WiredKC

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone looking for a 210 Sport Center Console cover I just listed one for sale in the classified section. Long story short ended up with two due to being on back order. Dealer stated he never received my cancellation e-mail so I would be subject to a restocking fee. Rather than do that I'd rather sell to a member at a loss. By the way great cover and easy to install.
Still available?

washipdog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
$260 including shipping. I have over $300 in it. Never been opened

washipdog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This just covers the center console - correct?

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You got a pic of yours on the boat. Never seen one.

washipdog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'll take it off your hands. Can you find out how much shipping will be to 32003? I'll figure out how to PM you my address and we can discuss payment and shipping.

washipdog

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here you go. Very nice cover. Goes over front seat of cc as well as covers the helm seat.
Are the snaps already integrated in the boat? I have a 2019.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The snaps are already attached to the cover. There is a snap kit included that you will install to the boat. It's very easy to install.