• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

242 E-Series Connext - give up, how do you check lifetime hours?

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Man I really looked. I reviewed this manual and mashed every button and checked every screen. Give up. Hated to admit this. How do you check Port and Starboard total engine hours?

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Does it show the hours on the tachs ?

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Manual says go to Float Mode and hold a button down for 3 seconds. Well there is no hard button.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man I really looked. I reviewed this manual and mashed every button and checked every screen. Give up. Hated to admit this. How do you check Port and Starboard total engine hours?
Should be in the "Trip" screen, if there is one?

--

JimmyB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Should be on the trip screen - but you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the page using the slider bar on the right hand side of the screen. It took me some time to find on mine. I was surprised it was not more prominently displayed.

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Should be on the trip screen - but you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the page using the slider bar on the right hand side of the screen. It took me some time to find on mine. I was surprised it was not more prominently displayed.
Didn’t know there was an area to scroll to. Seems like screen is static and would not scroll. Problem is the manual appears to be shared with multiple boats and styles. And it is dated from the prior Connext screen. I have a 2018 Connext. If anyone can definitively let me know where and how it’s appreciated.

JimmyB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Scroll bar is visible (shaded black) at the 1:22 mark in this video. It is in the same location on my 2018 242 SE.
Good luck.

Advance

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thank you, I see it.