• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

252 Questions

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Boat is put away right now - any know the minimum and max width for the front anchor locker?

Second question is - how do you use the fresh water wash down? I cannot find anything in the user manual.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
No body?

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If you call Yamaha they should be able to answer those questions

1-866-894-1626

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
If you call Yamaha they should be able to answer those questions

1-866-894-1626
Have you ever tried to get answers from them? lol

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I’ve personally had good success

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
adrianp89 Hey. Sorry. I don't have my boat yet and I am hoping to get a few measurements for myself here on another thread. I cant wait to get my boat and be able to "Pay forward" some of these questions in the future. They are so helpful when all we can do is plan, plan, plan o_O at the moment. Ive added a tape measure to my toolbox for when my boat comes.

TexAg2010

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
The little holders for the anchor stock fit up to about an 18” stock. The opening is right at 15” wide where the stock would be resting in the holders. If you want an anchor that will hang securely in the holder, make sure the distance from the edge of one fluke where they meet the stock to the opposite tip of the stock is over 15” or you may need to modify something to prevent it slipping out of the holder if it shifts side-to-side.

And yes, fill the shower tank from the filler nozzle at the stern and then press the touch screen shower icon to power the pump. Too bad they didn’t program one of the unused stereo volume buttons at the stern to activate the shower or give it a switch/button if its own, that would have been convenient.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Thanks guys, I was actually looking at something like the FX7 for the anchor. Glad to know that fits perfect.

For the shower, when you fill it up, how do you know when it's full? Anything I should put in the water to make sure it doesn't get midewy? I assume the shower button is the one on the screen with all the lights? I wondered why I couldn't find a shower light.