• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

275 SD

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would get top of the line 242SE, soon to probably be 252SE or something and save the 40-60k. Personal preference of course. Technically, I get a 242SE and a 19' FSH for when I want to do smaller inland fishing for that price. Also would be able to trailer the 24/25 without issue. They both handle about the same water give or take, interested to see the specs on the 2021 25'. For $130ish perhaps another brand. I am not saying it isn't a beautiful boat, but for the price point I would personally do something else.

Dough

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Would get top of the line 242SE, soon to probably be 252SE or something and save the 40-60k. Personal preference of course. Technically, I get a 242SE and a 19' FSH for when I want to do smaller inland fishing for that price. Also would be able to trailer the 24/25 without issue. They both handle about the same water give or take, interested to see the specs on the 2021 25'. For $130ish perhaps another brand. I am not saying it isn't a beautiful boat, but for the price point I would personally do something else.
How do you know this? Ride on a 24 and 27 same day? Nice dealer? Both boats at your dock? I have and they dont ride anything like each other. Got that post in at least!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Dough I don't get your point, or really your comment. I have been in both, I wasn't $130k impressed with it. Not for the price point. I wasn't driving though, perhaps that would make a big difference, they weren't my boats. Neither had issues with what we were going through in LSC. Although it was an improvement over my 21 no doubt. Perhaps if conditions were a lot rougher the bigger boat would have stood out more.

Last edited: