• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

275SE newbie

Seattle_Phaeton

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations and welcome aboard. Thank you for the pictures. The boat looks terrific.

Acard7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
1631122291531.png
If I owned a 275 I would post this photo along with it 😂

Congrats, post more pictures when you get it on the water!!!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That is one HOT boat

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congratulations on the purchase!

Great looking boat!

Lurch

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XD
Boat Length
That's a beautiful boat, congrats!

tborah

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Received my 275SE on Tuesday at 5am…took it to the marina this weekend…2 things I noticed on the 2022 that I didn’t notice on others I saw…maybe I’m blind…

1. there is a window in the head in the ceiling…it’s placed in front of the port side windshield on that flat area…

2. there is a tow point on my arch…

i forgot to take pics, so if someone wants to see them, let me know, I’ll be down this weekend

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Tow point started in 2021. My boat has it but the window is something new. Sounds like it would be nice. I suppose you could be a peeping tom though when someone is using it. Seriously though, i have not seen this window but on occasion i use that flat area to stand on when cleaning the hard top. You would not have to worry on yours being the se but i dont know if i would be standing on a glass window unless they made it nice and thick. Interesting though. Good luck with it. I love mine