• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SuperJetDan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA

Last edited:
Seriously bro, save the butthurt and stick around as I highly doubt this will ever be like the other place.

Dan, I appreciate your contribution to the forum and hope you will reconsider.

Your thread was deleted due to political and racist content. As I said in the conversation that I started with you after deleting the thread I am camping with my family and would have really appreciated you waiting to debate the issue until I was back..

We previously polled the members as to whether we should have political discussion on the forum and the majority voted no.

@SuperJetDan , I hope you will reconsider your participation in the forum here. It is full of good people, all interested in our boats. What it is not, is a place to segregate our nationalities or start political debate or confrontations. We polled the membership and it is clear the majority do not want to have the political undertones bring down the forum. While this may be "funny to some" it is anything but to others. So if you can, consider the bigger picture and look to the betterment of the forum. No censorship here.

="SuperJetDan, post: 47487, member: 19"]Fuck off @HidnNOS , you have always been a royal douchebag.[/QUOTE]
Playin the worlds smallest violin for you right now. Cheers!

Playin the worlds smallest violin for you right now. Cheers!

Smallest violin probably matches your dick.[/QUOTE]
So do I combat with the same childish tactic and say "ask your wife" or do I just chuckle and already know her answer ;-)

That was lame, and just to give you a like jab. Have a better night.... From 99% of forums Ive been on, when a member cries they quit, they do anything but quit, just looking for attention. Again, cheers and get over it. Its Friday, you and yours are healthy, move on

O Lord.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 39
Bravo...everyone is awarded 1000 Internet points...

I find it best to allow freedom of expression of ideas and if people disagree with them, let them say why. Stopping the discussion because a disagreement might happen is quite totalitarian and anti-reason and in "real life" I usually tend to disassociate myself with individuals who are like that.

I love this forum for what it is, but stopping discussions like this keeps people from forming closer bonds over topics they may find interesting. There are several people on this forum I'd probably get along with on other topics but I'll never know since we can't really discuss those other topics. Politics involves every aspect of your lives every day. From registering your boat, to the water you boat on, and even the money you made to buy the boat, how you made the money, how much you were able to keep, etc etc etc... Limiting discussions in the boat section of the forum I get. But limiting it elsewhere in "Comedy" or "Anything goes" section, well... that's just plain PC run amok and anti-intellectual.

So let me understand this, the majority of members here said no politics. So those of you that disagree with the membership are here to push a different agenda? There are many forums on the internet. Why not take this debate to one of those forums? No where in this forum will you be restricted from discussing boat registration, your waters, how you earn a living, what you paid for your boat, or how much you keep...but if you take it political or bait the membership into political debate, it isn't welcome according to the vast majority of the membership.

@geiger41 ........... ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!! Still laughing. Thanks, Man !!!!!!!!
Best Wishes for everyone as the storm clouds subside. Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

I don't know this guy but he's showing his true self in this topic...I say C-Ya...we're better off without people like this.

@SuperJetDan @Bruce Can we use this as a learning experience and maybe adjust how we remove threads/post?

I agree with why it was removed, but maybe just adjust how it was removed so it's not came across as censorship.

@SuperJetDan you've been awesome on here, and hope we are able to talk this over and keep you among us.

Back