• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2nd year and lost

DanielMcp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m sure these questions have been asked over and over. Please be kind and let me know what I have to do to fix the following problems. I’ll take all suggestions with the exception of Sink It.

I keep my boat in the Hudson River - it’s a salt water estuary river. Last year I had throttle cable changed on Starbord Side.
Oil changed, plugs changed. Put it in water two weeks ago.

The following occurred

1: Tirend engines on to receive the port side error message. What do I check? What could would cause this?

2: I have shore power hooked up to a tender. I left the batteries on and set boat to auto bilge. Came back after a storm and engine compartment filled with water.
I started the baot ran the bilge and worked fine.

What am I doing wrong? Why is bilge not pumping water out when boat if off.

Dan

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m sure these questions have been asked over and over. Please be kind and let me know what I have to do to fix the following problems. I’ll take all suggestions with the exception of Sink It.

I keep my boat in the Hudson River - it’s a salt water estuary river. Last year I had throttle cable changed on Starbord Side.
Oil changed, plugs changed. Put it in water two weeks ago.

The following occurred

1: Tirend engines on to receive the port side error message. What do I check? What could would cause this?

2: I have shore power hooked up to a tender. I left the batteries on and set boat to auto bilge. Came back after a storm and engine compartment filled with water.
I started the baot ran the bilge and worked fine.

What am I doing wrong? Why is bilge not pumping water out when boat if off.

Dan
Can't help with the first one. As for the bilge.... did you leave your batteries on? If not the bilge won't run auto or not.