• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

3 minutes of Summer

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
For all the members who live where it snows, hang on Summer will be here soon enough, until then here is a video to tide you over.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like a ton of fun!

I am going to ASSume that the video was filmed with a gopro? If so, does it float? Did you have to add anything on to it to get it to float?

Thanks!

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes it was filmed on a gopro3 (1st gen not the +). I mounted it to a chesty (oem harness). The camera and case float because I added the optional foam floater to the case door, I'm not sure about the harness but am not concerned about it either since that is not likely to slip off. I did verify that it and the head strap float but haven't actually used that config on the water yet. If I want to head mount it on the water I would probably use a bike helmet instead of the head strap.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thay was great!! Thanks Ronnie!