• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

3D printed flush adapter valve handle

captainhook

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I’m not sure if this is OEM because it came with my used boat in 2014, and my WaveRunner came without the valve part but the handle on it has been breaking for a couple of years. Over the weekend it finally broke completely, fortunately after I was done flushing both engines. Since I like having two, I decided to design and 3D print a replacement lever/handle thingy. Surprisingly it was a perfect fit the first time and I designed it to be stronger than the original. I’ve printed it in PLA because that’s what I had loaded, but I will reprint in either ASA or PETG. Someday I will try nylon.

IMG_3777.jpegIMG_3778.pngIMG_3779.jpegIMG_3780.jpeg