• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

'97 Sugar Sand Tango Choke

kaylix

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
Do this boats have choke built in to the key switch (i.e. push the key in to choke while starting) or is it manual choke only on the engine?

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
My 01 Tango has an enrichment valve that is activated by pushing in on the ignition switch while turning the key from what I understand. I always shut the fuel tank off for trailering, turn it on when I start my “launch sequence” (just before heading to the ramp when we prep), crank the engine until it just starts and shut it off. That way when you get to the ramp she’s ready to rock.