• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

A Day In The Scarab 195 HO Impulse

Reuben Vero Beach FL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Hi Mike
back from my trip up to Jacksonville I had a chance to stop by the scarab dealer and got to sit and see one of the 195 he had in stock felt really good I did take a picture but I cannot figure out how to upload it,Tried to use the upload file but possible the pictures to large. Was just wondering when the cruise ship was coming to get me? Get a chance give me a call
Reuben

morgro269

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Good job with the video. Nice looking boat.

Reuben Vero Beach FL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
A good morning Mike, yes I'll be out on the river today to Probably by the Ft. Pierce Inlet got kayaked all shined up. Down in Stewart on Friday and met with a mutual friend Jerry at Marine Max he gave me your number I will send you a text just morning so you'll have my cell phone.

Have a great day
Reuben Boatless

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image (5).jpg @Reuben Vero Beach FL It was great to finally meet you yesterday! You know after you left, we ended up getting stuck on that sandbar, lol. Nothing bad, just needed to get some help pushing the bow off the soft sand. The Sheriff got there with two boats, and started to make people move.

Next time we will have to meet up at the ramp, or a dock so you can drive it. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey Mike ! KILLER video and surely wish I had the Mad Skills to both FILM ... and EDIT the way you do.

And love your boat colors, as we all have stated before. Every now and then, on "appointments" it'ld be nice if Yamaha stepped outta their "box" and offered KEWL colors like yours !
Best Wishes and Happy Labor Day Holiday. To everyone.

Mikey Lulejian- Lake Oconee, GA

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@MikeyL Thanks man! The GOPRO software has great tools included in it so Ill let them take the credit for the edits, lol. I think the wild colors on these new boats is nice to see. The nicest looking set of colors is on the Mastercrafts. Man they are some sexy boats! Happy "recover" Labor Day to you!

Blake

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Has any one had issues with the jet engine cavitation on the scarab 195 boat cause I am and its bad. I can hardly pull up a skier unless its in ski mode

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Blake, if you are having cavitation issues still you may want to post this in the main forum area. Cavitation will have similar causes no matter if it's a Scarab, Yamaha, Chappy, etc.

Have you checked your impeller(s) to see if there is something stuck in the tunnel? Anything from a pebble, small stick, plastic, to fishing line can cause major cavitation.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The only instance of cavitation I have noticed is when doing doughnuts, but it catches and kicks in when I straighten the wheel.

GIII

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
ocean - catch air a lot
lake - perfection
@Blake where you running?

Reuben Vero Beach FL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Hey Mike just a reminder to get a chance if you could measure your boat on trailer get me total length I appreciate it thank you.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The guys at MarineMax snapped this picture of me flying by their dealership. I was out alone yesterday, and I was able to push this thing as much as it could. I hit 46mph and banked left then immediately to the right. The boat just hugs the corners like its on rails. I was impressed to see the it dig into the water like that. Almost felt like the G's you get when you lift off in an airplane. Amazing feeling!! Im so happy right now,lol.

Reuben Vero Beach FL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Hi Mike just got back yesterday from upstate New York weather was nice and cool, Thanks for those measurements that you gave me and my garages only 6 1/2 feet high 19'6" deep from the back wall to the door.
Probably going to go with the 165 Max Marine said he would have One in about two weeks,Will take a ride Down there with my wife and check it out.
Are you going to be out this weekend on the river Still dying to get a ride on it And we could do lunch On me if you have the time.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ruben, I might take her out tomorrow. The weather is going to be crappy today because of a cold front coming through. The seas are 3-5ft, and the inter-coastal is choppy and windy as heck.

Hi Mike just got back yesterday from upstate New York weather was nice and cool, Thanks for those measurements that you gave me and my garages only 6 1/2 feet high 19'6" deep from the back wall to the door.
Probably going to go with the 165 Max Marine said he would have One in about two weeks,Will take a ride Down there with my wife and check it out.
Are you going to be out this weekend on the river Still dying to get a ride on it And we could do lunch On me if you have the time.

Reuben Vero Beach FL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
Sounds good give me a shout if you are going to be out And want to get together.