• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Airtime

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
IMG958763.jpg
I bought 2 Seadoo Sparks last year and man are they a blast. Here's my daughter doing her best to give my wife a heart attack

Last edited:
Do that with the boat and really give her a heart attack. I happened to do that on our Shelbyville gathering and got the look of death.

First day out on the 212X and I did the same. You know, I had to try out the difference in the hull between the 19 and 21'. Unfortunately my passengers did not like it as well as I did. :)

That's quite the launch off of a wake! And I'm sure they thought it was twice as high when riding it out!

those sparks look Fun

Those are like the old school skis. Very light and nimble. Nice pic! My skis now may go 70 mph but those little ones sure were fun to play with. My body just couldn't deal with all the bouncing anymore.

I have a 21, but it can be done in a 24, I was brunning up behind a large boat with a large wake and powered through it. The boat launched, I doubt I had much air beneath the hull but it was def. out of the water all together, motor instantly hit the rev limiter etc. when she left the water.

That is some air!!!

Back