• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

All was going well until I realized I forgot [insert important item here]!

Forgot to install cleanout plugs... once! Unfortunately, didn't figure it out till I lugged her back home and was going through the cleaning and flushing routine.
Forgot to remove stern tie-downs... once! Realized when the trailer guide posts started moving across the ramp instead of down it.
Forgot docking lines... once! Used a ski-rope instead, which got destroyed on a bad dock cleat. :(
Forgot drain plug for center cooler... used a wine bottle cork, have no idea where it came from.
Forgot safety lanyard... once! Used a tiny zip tie, now keep a bunch of them in the tool kit.
Forgot anchor... once! Didn't anchor, just floated around when we stopped. :)
Forgot rum... twice! :(
Forgot the wife's MP3 player... Every. Time. ;)

Forgot to check if the trailer clamp was adjusted correctly when I bought the boat. Realized it when the truck stopped bouncing after crossing the railroad tracks and the boat kept bouncing. :(

Back