• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another boater joining from Illinois

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. You have come to the right place for anything and everything regarding your Yamaha.

Justin G.

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Justin, we have been going to that cove since it was 1/3 the size and they were still mining the sand and gravel. Many a fond memory there.
All kinds of fun with the floating mats. I will definitely be looking out in the spring for someone to tie up to with the family. Those are some great pictures. If I can figure out how to get them off of my old phone I will post more.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
It's not Jetboaters! It's the Jetboaters Member! lol

Justin G.

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would agree. I keep telling the wife there is just one more thing I want to do to the boat. I justify all the modifications, and the money spent on them, because they are "necessities". I do not consider it lying to myself, only stretching the truth a little!!!!

aarons1k

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We always launch in savanna IL or sabula iowa on the miss! Great boating area! We usually stay for a long weekend at the Bluff Cabins in savanna .