• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another new owner from OH

Bedlamfirm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I'm going to have to go to Ceasars creek and bump into you guys. Went to east fork Sunday...lets just say will not go back. So dirty.

Kevin M

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congratulations Matt! Nice boat, you will have a lot fun!

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I was initially sold on the SX190, but couldn't resist the added features on the 192.
You'll be happy you went for the 192. Then you'll wish you went for the AR -- then the 212 --- then ....

Welcome aboard!

Matt J

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You'll be happy you went for the 192. Then you'll wish you went for the AR -- then the 212 --- then ....

Welcome aboard!
:) funny how that always happens!!!

Matt J

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Went out for a quick spin with the family after all the rain ended late this afternoon. My buddy and his wife came, but had to leave due to some family issues. I was left to do boat loading by myself for the first time( the family help a little of course :}) Went very well....Even did a halfway decent job of docking it up.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the new ride and welcome aboard. . . .

Jakob Grimm

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
Check out adding some Cobra Fins and Fangs to your setup. They bolt on to the sides of your jet nozzle and help direct thrust fore and aft. They've helped me with the wimpy reverse thrust you get from the factory (always good when that dock jumps out at you...).

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
Went out for a quick spin with the family after all the rain ended late this afternoon. My buddy and his wife came, but had to leave due to some family issues. I was left to do boat loading by myself for the first time( the family help a little of course :}) Went very well....Even did a halfway decent job of docking it up.
Better get a float on that key!!

Matt J

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Check out adding some Cobra Fins and Fangs to your setup. They bolt on to the sides of your jet nozzle and help direct thrust fore and aft. They've helped me with the wimpy reverse thrust you get from the factory (always good when that dock jumps out at you...).
I added the TV XV last week actually. I am happy with the added slow speed handling.... Will @ Jetboatpilot.com provided awesome service. Next I am going to try to tackle the ribbon removal.