• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any good <Scarab Jet Boats>

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome! That is an absolutely gorgeous boat! I checked the Scarabs out a month or so ago, and totally loved them. The 24' Scarab should be out soon, and that's what I'm really wanting to see. Although my Yammie is a '12 so I have a few more years before I'll trade it in...

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dude I love your boat. Maybe we can trade for a month so we can experience both sides of the jet boat spectrum! LOL

Welcome! That is an absolutely gorgeous boat! I checked the Scarabs out a month or so ago, and totally loved them. The 24' Scarab should be out soon, and that's what I'm really wanting to see. Although my Yammie is a '12 so I have a few more years before I'll trade it in...

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sounds like a plan to me! Heck if your ever in the ATL shoot me a PM and we'll take her out for the day. Although... I'm really thinking about taking part in the '15 Bimini trip... :)

We love it too and with just under 100 hours, she's been a dream first boat. Couldn't have asked for a better first time family boat at the time. I'm just glad to see competition in the market, hopefully by the time I'm ready to trade her in there will be some awesome innovation in this market segment.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh yea!! Bimini will be awesome next year! I have a facility in Stockbridge, GA. Im there maybe twice a year or if a storm hits, Ill be in the middle of it. Ill hold you to that offer..:)

Sounds like a plan to me! Heck if your ever in the ATL shoot me a PM and we'll take her out for the day. Although... I'm really thinking about taking part in the '15 Bimini trip... :)

We love it too and with just under 100 hours, she's been a dream first boat. Couldn't have asked for a better first time family boat at the time. I'm just glad to see competition in the market, hopefully by the time I'm ready to trade her in there will be some awesome innovation in this market segment.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are some pics of the stepped hull on my boat. There are some crazy lines on this thing really aggressive. Looks like the Regal boat's hull. Ill tell you guys this, its on rails in the water.

14485749250_22bfe8f6a8_z.jpg 14485750230_c9ed064951_z.jpg 14485789948_d5c83423f0_z.jpg 14669222501_8cee560e03_z.jpg

jdonalds

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm so glad this is a jet boat forum, not a single brand name forum. It's great to have choices and Scarab has brought some variety into the mix.

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hi all! Just got the Scarab 215 HO Impulse. love it so far, only 4 hours on it so far. Got it for $56K fully loaded (500hp).
Let see some pictures? What options did you get on it? Did you get the ballast/Scarab smart mat?

Last edited:

jonw9

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
That is a very good price for the loaded 500 HP. At least $6 under list!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome to the Jetboaters Family @Frogboy! Congrats on the purchase, be sure to start your own thread so we can find your pics and experiences with your Scarab.

@jdonalds I love that this is a Jet boat site and not just a Yamaha forum!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
@Frogboy where did you buy it from?
Also if update your location you can be added to the members maps.

Frogboy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Hi all. Will take some pics tomorrow.

Didn't get the ballast, I don't use it for water skiing and such. The smart mats I passed on.

I also have a seadoo 150 which is my go-to "quick" boat.

We're up at Higgins Lake Mi. Will update profile.

jonw9

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GTS
Boat Length
He @Frogboy , it is nice to see another Michigander and another Rotax to help even things up against those Yamaha folks! ;)

You are up by where our boats were built.