• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any idea what happened to Sotally Tober

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Seemed like a cool guy and always delivered the great party pics. Where did he go??

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I thought he got deployed overseas ??

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe @Sotally Tober is deployed in Japan but making occasional appearances at some of the larger US lake parties.

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For both of which activities, we appreciate him.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm alive and well =) Ever since I picked up my commission, the Navy has been using and abusing me. It's been 4 years since I actually lived with my wife. I was in Atsugi Japan for about two years with VFA-195 "The Dambusters." I'm now stationed at NAVCENT in Bahrain and will be here until January 2017. From there I'm heading to San Antonio to once again live with my wife, start a family and do some serious boating at Lake Travis. My only trip this boating season will be when head home over Labor Day at Lake Martinez and Lake Powell.

Zeus2013

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Be safe and many thanks for all you do....