• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Any Jeep/Off road Guys in Here?

Chris D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The struggle looks real on the 4Runner towing a AR210. My 4Runner nearly hates life pulling the AR195 up medium grade hills. I just installed a transmission cooler over the weekend to help it out a little. Procharger just came out with their bolt on supercharger for $6k,100hp. Decisions... C16FF877-176F-48C3-8DF6-0B1B9B8893E6.jpeg
DE83A823-6BAC-4387-8D4D-FDF85A083D84.jpeg
Canโ€™t really claim to be a rock crawler since I havenโ€™t put it to the test much, but my 4Runner is somewhat capable. I put a 3โ€ Icon Stage 2 lift on it with 285/70/17 General Grabber A/Txs. Would LOVE to throw in a supercharger eventually, winch, aftermarket front and rear bumpers, etc...I can go on and on lol. View attachment 122282View attachment 122283View attachment 122284

BeauSko

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The struggle looks real on the 4Runner towing a AR210. My 4Runner nearly hates life pulling the AR195 up medium grade hills. I just installed a transmission cooler over the weekend to help it out a little. Procharger just came out with their bolt on supercharger for $6k,100hp. Decisions... View attachment 124415
View attachment 124416
Haha, you ainโ€™t lyinโ€™! Luckily I only have to pull it about 12 miles to/from the boat launch on a straight, flat road. I didnโ€™t know procharger came out with a supercharger for them. Iโ€™ll have to compare it with magnuson. One day...one day.