• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone familiar with Navarre FL ?

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you!

Also, thanks for the details on where to watch. We were anchored right off the point at Ft McGee west across the inlet from Ft Pickens. Had the jets flying no more than 100ft over the top of us on multiple passes. Totally worth the trip down from Navarre.

The other boat wasn't real happy with the chop. It's a 20-ish ft Tracker fishing boat (not a bass tracker, deeper than that), and they were catching a LOT of spray over the front and even took a few over the bow once we got west of the Pensacola bridge. Our AR190 handled it really well, and we only got the occasional spray. Cruising around 30mph or so, nice and comfy really. Toddler in the bow actually fell asleep!

Thanks again!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also. Stopped at Laguna's in Pensacola for lunch after getting fuel in the little inlet on the west side of the bridge.

PXL_20210616_180826646.jpg

Being on the water down here REALLY makes me want a bigger boat. More shade, More Power, and more range.

Street glide

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also. Stopped at Laguna's in Pensacola for lunch after getting fuel in the little inlet on the west side of the bridge.

View attachment 153672

Being on the water down here REALLY makes me want a bigger boat. More shade, More Power, and more range.
That is called little Sabine that place is crazy packed for blue angle weekend in July

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

View attachment 153672

24 was bigger than I was expecting to buy, I’m glad I did, it’s nice having a bigger boat for everyone to tag along, and when the weather kicks up or the bay is full chop from the overloaded rental toons, I find myself now dreaming (especially since I’ve been without my boat for 2.5 months with a broken drive shaft) of a big center consul with a couple massive outboards on the back. Maybe in another life, I don’t make that kind of cash.

Glad you guys enjoyed your stay, I really love this area ever since we moved here a few years ago. Maybe if that Dogecoin ever goes to the moon I’ll get a house on the water with that boat on a slip out back haha!!