• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Apple AirPlay on Boat $22

I agree that would be much cleaner, any idea how to wire this so it turned on and off with the stereo?

So I guess this could be installed in 3 boats and all 3 boats be playing off of one phone?

I think I might put a switch next to the stereo in the glove box and order this power converter so I have an extra usb for future expansion.
$_57.JPG

So I guess this could be installed in 3 boats and all 3 boats be playing off of one phone?

That would be way easier than stringing connections across boats...

That would be way easier than stringing connections across boats...
That's what I am thinking but I don't know if this can pick up other sabrent devices.

So the senior captain chooses the music!:winkingthumbsup"

That would be fine by me :thumbsup:......just need to make sure it works like that. I don't have a need for more then 1 of these and I don't want to suggest to all of my friends to buy this if it will not work like that.

@Russ C can you confirm this when you get all of your devices and see if you can connect to sabrent devices?

I agree that would be much cleaner, any idea how to wire this so it turned on and off with the stereo?

I would wire it to the stereo power switch so that it turns on and off with the stereo.

Well I have three I might have time to try that this weekend.
Please let us know. :thumbsup:
Several of us have been wanting a good multi-boat wireless solution for a long time. :winkingthumbsup"

What I'm talking about is one music source playing simultaneously to multiple receivers (boats) Banana.gif

My belief is that you can AirPlay to multiple receivers from a Mac but not from an iPhone or iPod. So @maboats scenario would work if someone wants to take a MacBook to play the music.

There may be a better option via Android.

So I tried to get it to play through multiple speaker or devices.....I cannot get it to work, I tried networking the devices...nope. I emailed tech support and they just sent me a link to FAQ....so I emailed them back and told them they were useless.

On a different note I am going to re-wire my setup based on input above. I have ordered a hard wired USB Power converter and a Relay. I will use the relay to turn on the Sabrent when the stereo is turned on by connecting it to the amplifier relay wire (blue wire) in the Clarion wiring harness.

Looks like we will still be using cables this summer....LOL

Time to setup your own FM radio station . . .

You can stream to multiple airplay receivers from a Mac. You can remotely control a Mac with an iPhone or iPod.

So who will be first build a Mac Mini into their boat?

This will be figured out!!

Back