• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR192 Ford Oil Filter

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Anyone know the Ford Oil filter number for a 15' AR192?

skrip345

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't, and maybe I should leave it at that. BUT. Especially while under warranty, I would not run anything but the recommended Yamaha filter. IF you had a failure, and there is an aftermarket filter, BOOM warranty claim denied. For the possibility of a few dollars saved, I would stick Yamaha. Maybe I'm just a sheep though! Somebody probably knows and will chime in. Happy boating!

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Myself and several others use the Motorcraft Fl-910s. I will be using the FL-400s next oil change. It is a longer version of the 910.

If you use something other than the factory filter, do your own research and make sure it will work for you. There are a lot of opinions here, and using the factory filter is probably the most common.

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I normally order a oil change kit from Jet Boat Pilot but I ordered it on Monday and haven't even gotten an order confirmation yet. They called and said it would be shipped from a third party distributor but they "felt confident that it would only be a day". So I got sold. Id Like to change the oil this weekend and have it out on the water!

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Anyone know the Yamaha Part # to order off Amazon or somewhere else?

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I think I have a spare one if you want to take it and give me one back when you get it.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I use motorcraft FL-910s filters on my 1800 engines and have for many years and thousands of hours, never had a warranty issue even when they replaced my engine for a failed timing chain, a couple years ago so do what makes you happy , federal laws cover warrantees