• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR192 from the land of earthquakes and tornadoes (OK)

PyroIV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Hi all,

Bought my AR192 new in 2013 as my first boat and just recently decided to take the plunge and find a good forum for it which led me here. My past history with car/truck forums always led to me spending a lot of money modding so I tried to resist the urge this time around.

Unfortunately, after looking around the forum, it looks like I'm going to continue that habit so I thought I would say Hi.
Just need a group buy or something on SeaDek to kick off my modding. lol

So far, this looks like a great forum with a lot of good people on it so I'm definitely looking forward to running across some of you on the water.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi all,

Bought my AR192 new in 2013 as my first boat and just recently decided to take the plunge and find a good forum for it which led me here. My past history with car/truck forums always led to me spending a lot of money modding so I tried to resist the urge this time around.

Unfortunately, after looking around the forum, it looks like I'm going to continue that habit so I thought I would say Hi.
Just need a group buy or something on SeaDek to kick off my modding. lol

So far, this looks like a great forum with a lot of good people on it so I'm definitely looking forward to running across some of you on the water.
This is definitely a good forum with some awesome people and great info!

Welcome!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard.

If you can resist the urge to buy your SeaDeck for a few months http://JetBoatPilot.com will have a winter sale. But if you get it now you will be able to enjoy it for all of the fun days that are left this year.

Did that help you resist the urge?

We do have a bad habit of helping all of our friends find just the mods that they need. Have you thought about a fridge?

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad you found us! update your profile with your city so we know where you're at, it will also automatically add you to the member map,

We had a June get together at Lake Murray and some members are getting together on Texoma this weekend.

Make sure you take a look at the FAQ,

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome aboard PyroIV. Unfortunately, we are going to be a bad influence in your life.:)

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yup.....you came to wrong/right place, depending on your bank account balance. Just finished my Sea Dek install last month. Will @JetBoatPilot does a great job cutting the mats in house and customer service is always great.
IMG_4280.JPG

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard.

If you can resist the urge to buy your SeaDeck for a few months http://JetBoatPilot.com will have a winter sale. But if you get it now you will be able to enjoy it for all of the fun days that are left this year.

Did that help you resist the urge?

We do have a bad habit of helping all of our friends find just the mods that they need. Have you thought about a fridge?
I'm definitely jumping on that winter sale. I've been kicking myself in the ass for not doing it last winter. It aggravates me every time I see a boat with it.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome. You got a great boat, and found a great forum. Win win. Of all the forums im a member of this by far has to be the best running and seems like the best bunch or people. I look forward to reading around this forum, I think you will too.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Welcome! When you get your SeaDeck, don't forget to name that boat. I've been out three times since I pulled mine home and each time had someone come up with questions about our swim deck.
2015-08-07 18.38.22.jpg

PyroIV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks all!

@Bruce Thanks for the heads up. You helped curb that project for now, but it's going to happen. lol
I can't say that I've thought about a fridge, but after looking at that thread, I might just have to. I hate shuffling my cooler around on the water.

@Scottintexas I'll get it updated updated right after I post this. I mainly take it out to Arcadia in North OKC because its approx. 30 minutes away, but I've only ever seen one other Yamaha out there. :(

@Topper232 & @DBamaC The SeaDek is probably the mod that I am looking forward to the most as I'm not a huge fan of carpeting or bare deck. Thank you both for the pictures, both of them look amazing! Just have to decide on coloring/style in the meantime. 20150726_142537.jpg