• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210 Storage

tgokaydin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi All,
I recently purchased a 2021 AR210. I left the boat with a marine stereo installer. When I received it back I noticed that cables were all exposed in the storage area just behind the steering wheel and the stereo.
My question is: What type of a cover did this area had originally from the factory? Please see the attached picture.
Your response is greatly appreciated!
Tug

Attachments

• KingPin-Work2.jpg
    KingPin-Work2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 34
There is no cover. What you see is how they are.

Back