• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR220 front center cleat

mtudb24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anybody added a center cleat at the anchor locker on a AR220 like the AR250's come with?
Looks like the compartment is the same dimension wise but without the pop out cleat just fwd of the ladder

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for planting the seed. I’m considering modding my boat’s anchor locker with a pop out cleat. Although i am not sure I can get a drill with a hole saw bit positioned in there correctly.

Corsair21111

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve also been considering doing this to mine. I just cut the shrink wrap off it this past week and am starting to get it water ready. I haven’t researched at all where to purchase a cleat from yet but now you may have motivated me. I just checked on Partzulla and found this OEM cleat p/n for the AR250 price is approximately $80 and this p/n is the same for the AR220

Attachments

Last edited:

mtudb24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve also been considering doing this to mine. I just cut the shrink wrap off it this past week and am starting to get it water ready. I haven’t researched at all where to purchase a cleat from yet but now you may have motivated me. I just checked on Partzulla and found this OEM cleat p/n for the AR250 price is approximately $80 and this p/n is the same for the AR220
Nice find. I asked my dealer about adding one before I take delivery and his reply is its probably doable, but he is wondering if there is any factory under backing or reinforcement on the AR250 in this area for the cleat. I won't have mine until 1st weekend of May but my buddy just brought his 2023 AR250 home today and I plan on looking at his tomorrow in this area to see what it looks like in that hatch area. Keep ya posted

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My preseason to do list is still longer than I’d like but I will see if I can get a drill in the anchor locker to do this mod, if so it shouldn’t take long. I still have quite a few of these cleats from the 2017 ar 240 I salvaged parts from.IMG_5028.jpegIMG_4981.jpeg