• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD AR230 Apex NC

Shoop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hello! Nice boat
I live in Holly Springs and very interested in taking the AR home to my family. Call/text me when it’s a good time to talk. Jason 919-818-5224

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hello! Nice boat
I live in Holly Springs and very interested in taking the AR home to my family. Call/text me when it’s a good time to talk.
Can vouch for this dude, he's my neighbor and not a rando scammer with one post. LOL!

Shoop

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Sweet! Let him know I’m serious. thanks
Funny enough my neighbor has a 2009 212x and my family and I feel in love with it last year. So now I’m on the hunt for my first Jet boat

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This boat is in far better shape than mine. I have hundreds more hours, and it stays outside 24x7 in Texas. This would make a nice boat for someone. These have great surf waves with the wedge and 1,600 lbs of ballast.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow. Sweet boat. If I was in the market for a used Yamaha, this is it.