• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR230 re upholstery project

DNUGENTUSMC

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Mine are all white with blue piping.
I’m thinking white for the butts and blue for the back cushions. The blue piping on the white would be a nice accent too. At least make this presentable for the summer until I pay this down more and sell the LS2000.

sfom222

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry for the delay guys, been busy with work. Shawn had purchased the skins from me but, all the work minus a few cousins was all his work. Brad is completing his install now so should have a reference once done.

It does take a little effort and work to make everything fit properly( sometimes you have to go back and restretch material).

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns.
How do i get these seat sjuns i would like to purchase asap

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I forgot about this thread but just completed my reupholstery project last May/June. I think it came out great for a first time dyi job. I had all the tools, material and the help of my cousin. The materials were about $3k. Air powered stapler is the way to go. A streamer with a long neck to puff the foam plus a couple different staple removers is all you need. That and a lot of time, patience and perseverance. Removing all of the original staples literally took at least 16 hours. I would not do it again but my cousin wants to offer it as a service.

IMG_2695.jpegIMG_2358.jpegIMG_2357.jpegIMG_2356.jpegIMG_2355.jpegIMG_3383.jpeg