• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Area for boat name

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the area in red on the swim platform of an AR190? I want to figure out if I can fit the boat name I want. Or should I use the whole length and put part of the name under the strap? If so, what is the full length dimension?

Thanks

AR190 Swim Platform.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Remove the stock warning stickers and put it right there if it will fit, will look great. Nice Boat.

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Forgot to say I will be removing the warning stickers but I need to know the length and height so I know what size name to have made.

Not my boat, I found a pic on google. Still waiting for mine.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Personally I think it would look better in the red box area and not under the grab handle strap.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Exciting - congratulations on your ordered boat! I’ve got the 195s still haven’t settled on a name but that’s exactly where I’m planning on putting it. I’ll measure and post later for you. What will you be naming your new toy?

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Exciting - congratulations on your ordered boat! I’ve got the 195s still haven’t settled on a name but that’s exactly where I’m planning on putting it. I’ll measure and post later for you. What will you be naming your new toy?
Waiting on a 195s, knowing the measurements would be helpful. Want to order lettering for the boat name but don't know how big we can get without the dimensions.

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'll post a picture with the name once I have the boat, I don't want to say the name before I have her. Really appreciate you taking measurements for me.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'll post a picture with the name once I have the boat, I don't want to say the name before I have her. Really appreciate you taking measurements for me.
Horizontal from radio to handle - 20 in
Verticals from deck to hatch seam - 7 in

gotcha - don’t jinx right.

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Horizontal from radio to handle - 20 in
Verticals from deck to hatch seam - 7 in

gotcha - don’t jinx right.
Farny,

Thanks for the info but I don't have a radio so if it is possible could you tell me the measurement from the left side of the radio to the strap?

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Farny,

Thanks for the info but I don't have a radio so if it is possible could you tell me the measurement from the left side of the radio to the strap?
31 in to the drain channel, 27.5 from left side radio to strap

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
For reference

Attachments

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does Yamaha keep moving the strap from side to side on the single engines? The 2021 AR190 has it on the starboard but viper15 has it on the port.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
@Farny Appreciate it. Now I can order letters.