• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Audio stopped, everything seems to work but no sound

Navalaviator08

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Hi, I need some help with my stock wet sound audio system on my 2021 252 SE. Out for the first run of the season and the audio stopped working. All the controls work and the display shows all the correct functionality but nothing is coming out of the speakers on any mode - FM, BT etc. The amp is getting power and I reseated all the harnesses. Additionally, I disconnected the swim deck control panel in case the was the source of the problem but no joy. I’m at a loss, please help. Thanks in advance.

If you have the Fusion, make sure you're not muting or powered off from the transom head unit.

It ended up being a failed amp. Wet sounds sent me a replacement because it was still under warranty…barely.
Thanks for your input!

Same issue here on my ’23 AR250 and stock audio. Super annoying on a relatively new boat.

I don’t even know where to start looking :-(

Back