• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Audio upgrade Yamaha AR250

View attachment 185966
I’ve got to clean up under the helm and zip tie some wires and mount the port side amp, but here are photos of the setup. It bumps and sound great.

*Install looks great! Do you remember by any chance what speaker wires you tapped into for the RCA. I have a module wire to RCA, and I tapped into the rear speakers which are purple and purple with a black stripe. The other green and green with a black stripe. And I'm still not getting any signal from amp to subwoofer. I'm wondering if I had to tap into the front speakers Instead?

Attachments

• 20240302_154731.jpg
    20240302_154731.jpg
    741.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 20240302_170522.jpg
    20240302_170522.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20240302_170659.jpg
    20240302_170659.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 18
*Install looks great! Do you remember by any chance what speaker wires you tapped into for the RCA. I have a module wire to RCA, and I tapped into the rear speakers which are purple and purple with a black stripe. The other green and green with a black stripe. And I'm still not getting any signal from amp to subwoofer. I'm wondering if I had to tap into the front speakers Instead?
Either should work. I’m using a line out inverter now from all 4 channels to power 4 separate amps. Check to make sure you’re getting signal out of your inverter with a volt meter.

Ok will do. Another issue I'm having now is my remote wire came loose and swung across my my ground on my amp. I may have blown a fuse or fried my power or ground wire. Now I have no audio.... I'll be back at it in the a.m.

Ok will do. Another issue I'm having now is my remote wire came loose and swung across my my ground on my amp. I may have blown a fuse or fried my power or ground wire. Now I have no audio.... I'll be back at it in the a.m.
If you used the factory amp wire for your remote wire like I did, it should be on a fuse. I’m not sure which one but will be in the owners manual.

Last edited:
L

Is that first picture from an AR250?

Back