• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Back up pre order on boats

Frankyljr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Hey everyone,
I called my local dealer today in central FL and gave a deposit on a 2022 Yamaha 210 FSH Sport. They told me they can only add me as a pre-order back up. That means if someone cancels I can potentially take their pre order. Is this common after covid? I’m a little devastated by the news.

Yes, unfortunately, it is the norm now. Call around to other dealers, even out of state you may be able to find one or find a dealer that has one coming in. Another possible solution is to buy a 2021 model that is lightly used with low hours. There are boats popping up now on for sale, like on Facebook Marketplace, etc.

Back