• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

backed the boat to the beach for the first time

Pictures ?? Any special technique. I can back it up to a beach but waves/current F me up !!

The PVC frame is cool. Where do you keep it in the boat? Do you assemble it for each use?

I throw an anchor off the bow with an Anchor Buddy. I guess your frame avoids having an actor rope out the front that could be cut by a passing boat.

I usually throw an anchor off the bow, then back into the beach and tie the transom to a tree.
But your contraption is cool.

yea, I was just bored today. its not finished yet but will come apart in 2 pieces. im only planning on taking it out on big sandbar holidays that we stay on the sandbar all day

Or 2-1/2.......

That looks really cool, Jay, Well done Sir!!

Hmmmm....interesting to say the least.

I like it, can't wait to see long term testing ;)

Neat contraption!! I have a bunch of loops tied in my anchor rope. I toss out the anchor then back into the beach, then I can adjust the anchor to get closer if I need to. Cam.

Back