• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Battery connections

Kane

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My boat sat at the dock for 2 weeks and my starboard motor turned really slow. Had to flip the parallel switch to get it to fire. The port motor fired right up. After a quick ride they were fine. I have 2 Optima Marine Blue tops. Could someone send a pic of they’re 255 battery setup or verify mine?
Thx!

Attachments

The Mia Fay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Your battery cable connection look correct, your negative connectors look clean ,check that your positive cable and battery post are clean. You may just have a bad battery?? Good luck

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My boat sat at the dock for 2 weeks and my starboard motor turned really slow. Had to flip the parallel switch to get it to fire. The port motor fired right up. After a quick ride they were fine. I have 2 Optima Marine Blue tops. Could someone send a pic of they’re 255 battery setup or verify mine?
Thx!
Batteries are a dealer installed item so there is no consistent standard.