• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bazooka Party Bar

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I don't take possession of our boat until next week but am already thinking of some things I would like to add. One is a little bit of extra sound for when we are beached or when we are bobbing in the water.

I am interested in a soundbar for the tower. I looked at the wet sounds 6 and 10 speaker models then came on this soundbar from Bazooka. I can't really find many reviews on it and almost all of the applications posted are off-road or golf carts. It says it has marine grade components so thinking it would be fine on a boat. Whats kind of cool is that it has RGB lighting as well. I also like that the cylindrical casing can be rotated although I think that might be possible with wet sounds.

They have a 36" version and 24" version.

Any thoughts on this product?

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
My professional 2 cents... don't buy anything Bazooka.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I don't know anything about this particular product, but was never a fan of anything Bazooka made for cars.

Jaylex

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What kind of boat are you getting....that would make a diff on my suggestions....some of the boats come with decent systems, just need to add a lil here and there...an amp and sub can do wonders for a stock system...on a budget if need be.

That said, although this could work there are other options if you so choose....just sayin.

How do you plan on playing your music, what type, how long...that's what you wanna ask yourself.....that and what your pocket and significant other will allow,lol

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’ve had a few bazooka amplified bass tubes and loved them. I’m not in the market for a party bar but if I was I would consider one or two of these in the 24” ($350 each) or the 36” model ($450 each).

The prices seem good compared to other options available, I’ve seen single speakers with enclosures selling for over $200 each and the stock system Yamaha previoulsy offered (possibly jbl) had two enclosures with two speakers (4”or 6.5”?) for close to $1,500, no lights and not amplified but it did include a PA system, another feature I don’t have use for. I don’t need the led lightning as I don’t boat much at night and once the boat is beached we listen to tunes from a boom box or blue tooth speaker at the camp/picnic site. Plus I bought speakers with integrated leds for the swim deck and rarely see the lights at work for the above reasons.

Another consideration is how if at all this will impact your night vision. If you buy this or something else I suggest that you mount them with some type of security screw, like most tower accessories these look easy to steal (two to four screws per mounting point and two mounting points per bar would be short work for an electric screw driver).