• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bed Cover Recommendations

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If your not hauling a lot its not. It is not easy to remove, I did it by myself when I bought my lift a couple weeks back. The part that it rolls into gives you about a foot below it, to slide boards if needed. This ski season we had no space issues, except for spring break. We had 2 adults and 3 kids. 1 snowboard, 4 ski bags, 4 boot bags, bags for clothes, and a small ice chest. It all did not fit because of the loss of space. It was never a problem before, but we only took 2 pairs of skis before. I would certainly look at it in person, before I bought it again. I could be wrong, but I am trying the encore this time. I always have a cover on my truck, and the retrax was the first hard cover. My encore should be here tomorrow.
20180510_100359.jpg 20180510_124535.jpg 20180510_124523.jpg
Just got this about an hour ago. Took about 20 minutes to install

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Looks like my truck!
I didn't have Platinum money so I settled for the Lariat
haha, I wouldn't have a platinum if I would have never bought the King ranch. I was told by my wife since then. "I don't care what truck you buy but it must have massage seats!"