• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best 3 person tube

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone have any input on a good 3 person tube?

Danke

We love it. Had an I/O before this so we can't compare it to the older models but so far so good. Everything is great.

We love it. Had an I/O before this so we can't compare it to the older models but so far so good. Everything is great.
Im enjoying mine alot. Just bought the tube. Thks for the info and video.

http://www.basspro.com/OBrien-Trick...=1211071526&kpid=1211071526_Green/Black/White

I picked this one up end of season last year for 119. Finally broke it out last week and they loved it. Don't pay full price for any towable you can always find it cheaper on Amazon or Overton's in the winter when they practically give stuff away. I got a three man from costco 2 years ago which was a piece of crap so I took it back. I know everyone raves about Costco tubes but IMEO (that's EXPERT opinion) they ain't that great, riding or otherwise. I now stay away from anything made by Airhead because they fail after a year and the customer service sucks. My Viper 2 as well as my Hotdog 3 tubes both suffered a manufacturing defect in the same spot - right on the end of a ribbed seam. 4 breaks on the Viper - identical in all respects and unrepairable even with the best repair stuff out there (Tear Aid) and one of the tubes on the Hot Dog 3 developed the same defect as the Viper in the same spot - at the end of ribbed seam. Between Airhead and O'Brien I always will go with OBrien. This 3 seater Storm from Rave I have had for years and is tremendous. After 5 years of abuse it doesn't leak and the handles are just beginning to show wear. I may pick another up at this price with free shipping, we love this one so much.

http://www.amazon.com/RAVE-Mega-Sto...&qid=1437262870&sr=8-1&keywords=storm+towable

Here's a video from a few years ago on my old LS2000 which focuses only on tubing for the first 8 minutes. At 4.15 yours truly busted his shoulder!

By the way, if you are into tube wrecks, check this one out at the beginning of the video.

Sportstuff has always been our best tubes.

My kids and wife love the paparazzi by Sportstuff. You can stand up on it and even steer some. It takes up a lot of room though.

Back