• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Best Boating Drink?

Miller Lite! I bought one of those Yeti koozies therefore I can really sip the beer and slow down the intake. The beer stays unbelievably cold in that koozie until the very last drop. Although I have been wanting to try the Linenkaugel Summer Shandy. I know I destroyed that spelling, sorry!
Try it, you won't regret it. Very refreshing hot day beer.

Moscow Mules... Ginger Beer, Vodka and a lime. The more gingery the ginger beer, the better! On the boat, we forgo the copper mug and the mint unless we happen to find some growing wild (it happens).
0TO03Zt.jpg

In the words of winston churchill

"The best beer i've ever had is the one in front of me right now"

When the kids captain me on a sunset trip i like an old mans drink like a rusty nail. During the day a cold beer. Dropping anchor a todka vonic!!

The one thing that blows when it comes to boating in Ohio is the strict open container laws while on the water. $100 fine for each empty they find in your boat. Plus the driver follows DUI laws of the road. I tell whoever is on my boat that they are on their own with the fines (if we should get stopped). I have noticed that ALOT of people just openly drink on our lake and nothing probably happens. I just won't take that chance!

I always tend to get a Red Stripe when we hit a restaurant patio. And when off the water at the cabin, it is anything I can mix with rum and fruit in the Margaritaville blender.

The one thing that blows when it comes to boating in Ohio is the strict open container laws while on the water. $100 fine for each empty they find in your boat. Plus the driver follows DUI laws of the road. I tell whoever is on my boat that they are on their own with the fines (if we should get stopped). I have noticed that ALOT of people just openly drink on our lake and nothing probably happens. I just won't take that chance!

I always tend to get a Red Stripe when we hit a restaurant patio. And when off the water at the cabin, it is anything I can mix with rum and fruit in the Margaritaville blender.
Wow! $100 for every empty???

Wow! $100 for every empty???
Yep. Typically whenever we stop at a bar or restaurant you will see all the wives filling up their purses and beach bags with the empties and high tail it straight for the trashcan!

In the words of winston churchill

"The best beer i've ever had is the one in front of me right now"

When the kids captain me on a sunset trip i like an old mans drink like a rusty nail. During the day a cold beer. Dropping anchor a todka vonic!!

Wow I didn't realize you were such a complex consumer of beverages...
:winkingthumbsup"

Thats a shame. Sadly that just encourages folks to sink the empties.

Back