• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best prices for covers?

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I need to get a new cover for my 2011 SX210 and want to get the Yamaha one. Anybody have suggestions as to where I can find one for the best price?

Ebay and Amazon seem reasonable. I think yamahasportsplaza was fairly cheap as well.

You might try Overtons.com. I'm in desperate need as well and was getting ready to ask the same question. Haven't had much luck except yamahasportsplaza.com. But I have the tower and it's limiting my options with other sites.

YSP had the best prices when I was shopping a few months ago...most of the eBay/Amazon ads I couldn't tell for sure what I was going to get so I didn't want to take a chance with those.

Yamaha sports plaza....

You can get the Yamaha part number for the specific cover you want, or any part number.

Then search with Google and use the shopping tab. I then sort with the lowest price 1st.

I do this for almost everything I buy, saves tons of money.

Back