• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

150 miles out...

Fyi - harbour towne ramp is full, security said in the morning they should plenty of parking. I was one of the last boats to launch, I will be at the Bahia Mar in about 30 minutes.

Made it to Bahia Mar! Next stop Bimini Sands!

@ArmyChief, I might be easier to respool your reels on the docks or beach in Bimini. What weight of line are they rated for?

Tiki bar on roof sounds good to me i hate crowds!

@ArmyChief, @kthrash, are you sure there is a tiki bar on the roof? The pool bar is at ground level.

Yup..just called front desk. In the main building where we checked in...take elevator to second floor..follow breezeway to pool. Use your keycard fir access :)

Dude, that is on the second floor!

We're spending the night in Gainesville. The caliper on the trailer brake decided to detach at 70 mph. Nothing like 20 lbs of brake pads and a caliper spinning at expressway speeds. I was able to remove everything and we've continued on. We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

highway+repair.jpg

I'm sure we can find a pub to hit tonight..convenient for all..the night is young ... Beer is plenty :)

Back