• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Bimini 2015 - July 6th to 11th

we are down here as well we are staying at the Coral Springs Marriott but should be over to Bahia Mar early tomorrow.

Call or text to get together tonight, 803- three five four - 2382

Fyi - if you want your shirts tonight let me know and I will bring them.

**SVRS Update**

We completed the online application (5 to 10 minutes) last night. Called the Fort Lauderdale location and they said we could come in anytime between 8am to 8pm Saturday or Sunday. We stopped by today and got our cards. They looked a little caught off guard when we first got there, but played with their computer and bit and finally got it done. No questions asked and no wait. Pretty simple process. Just an fyi for anyone wanting to take care of that prior to leaving Monday.

We're spending the night in Gainesville. The caliper on the trailer brake decided to detach at 70 mph. Nothing like 20 lbs of brake pads and a caliper spinning at expressway speeds. I was able to remove everything and we've continued on. We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

highway+repair.jpg
Hope the rest of your trip is uneventful.

Aye. Just got back from an incredible dinner. Been on the road since 4am, and we're whooped. We'll be out and about bright and early tomorrow.

Slackers bar and grill

We're spending the night in Gainesville. The caliper on the trailer brake decided to detach at 70 mph. Nothing like 20 lbs of brake pads and a caliper spinning at expressway speeds. I was able to remove everything and we've continued on. We're looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

highway+repair.jpg
Sorry for your troubles. See you soon. We have a final 4 hr leg to drive first thing in the morning.

Wishing you all a safe and awesome trip, and I can't wait to see the pics. Have a great trip my friends.

Has anyone been to harbor towns marina yet to see if there is space?

@Ramblin Wreck , you are my hero of the day! Website information is inaccurate. We're sitting here for our interviews now. Called this morning, and he said to just come in anytime.

Lol, interview? Walked in, handed him our 4 passports. 10 minutes later, he hands us our svrs cards. If anyone still needs it, I highly recommend doing it here.

Back