• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2016 Cancellation Deposits

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know that many could not make it to Bimini this year when the weather forced us to move the trip up a day. Who has deposits with Bimini Sands that they were unable to use and do you plan to attend Bimini 2017?

I would like to understand the scope of the situation then work with Bimini Sands to make sure that the dates they offer us for 2017 will work with your existing deposit and ask about the transferability of deposits for anyone that does not plan to attend in 2017.

Manchild

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes, I still have an open deposit that I must use between now and next June, so anything you can do to negotiate the deposit into next year's trip if it falls outside the 1 year time frame would be great. Thanks.

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is my understanding of your deposit situation

"They said they will be refunding everyone by march 31. We wanted to credit everyone to a room this up coming year, they wanted to keep it internal on there side. If you do not hear anything by march 15, let me know."

This is from the new management. The deposit will only be one nights rent this year with the balance due late in June. So that leaves time for the refund before you are asked to pay much this year.

Top Bottom